Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Blah


Not a whole lot to post. This past week hasnt been that great. I'm starting to feel bored and tired of always worrying about calories and working out every day and I'm losing interest in it. I'm trying to hold on as much as I can because I do want to lose weight. I think a lot of it is because of the number on the scales not going down, too. That's not very good motivation. Ive been having good days and bad days. Im getting bored with my work outs, too. I have to force myself to do them every day. I'm glad afterwards that I made myself do it, but I want to enjoy it again like I used to! Im just feeling like Im in a big rut right now. I'm not going to be able to post in any of my blogs much this week. I started a new job (I work from home). And Im required to do 1000 messages this week before the first of the month. They have a quota each month and even though I started on the 24 of the month they are still making me do half of the monthly quota. How is that fair? So this week is being concentrated on getting my quota so that I can get paid next month! After the first of the month I will have a bit more time. I like this job because I can log in and out whenever I want and I can work as much or as little as I want. I'm going to be working as much as possible for that almighty dollar sign though! lol!...Anyway, I hope everyone else is doing better than me!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment