Tuesday, August 14, 2007

A late update...


Ugh! I just want to screeeeaaaamm!!!!! Last week we had computer problems, but finally got them taken care of. Now, I'm having problems with my printer. I could have a new job with more hours but in order to get it I have to print out some papers to fill out and fax back..but does my printer want to work today? NOPE. The computer isn't even recognizing it. So I'm going to have to go to the library tonight to print them out fill them out and then take them somewhere else to fax them over! If my stupid printer worked I could do ALL of that from here! argh! Sometimes I just hate electronics!!!

Besides that, I didnt have that great of a week last week. I still worked out every day it was just the evening time when my very bad husband is home tempting me with junk food! damn him! Yesterday I wasnt feeling too good and didnt get much of a workout in. I tried to push myself but I just couldnt muster up the energy to finish it. I did get a little bit in but not much. So I decided today that I need to get back to it again and Im going to try and shock my metablism. I dont know if it will even work or not but screw it, im trying it, lol! For today and tomorrow Im going to just barely eat anything and then on Thursday try to eat back to where I was..kinda like calorie cycling in a way but I'm just going to reallllly stop myself from eating much. It's 2:30 pm and so far today I have had: a half of a banana, one cup of light yogurt, 2 slices of cheese, raw cauliflower and carrots with fat free ranch and a big piece of watermelon...and ive drank 3 bottles of water so far, I think. I'm not completely starving myself, just trying to keep away from anything with a lot of calories. For dinner I think Im having a ham steak and a big salad and maybe a small snack later in the evening, we will see. As long as I can keep my husband locked in the closet, lol!..I did get a good work out in today and my legs are feeling it!

I hope everyone else has had a better week than I have! Now Im just trying to calm myself down before I throw my printer out the window!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry you are having a hard time with your computer. Some times I feel like throwing mine out a window too.:) This week was challenging, but I managed to lose 2.2lbs AND made it to ONEDERLAND!! 199.6 to be exact! That was even with my first binge in over a month thrown in there. I just counted the points and got back on track with my next meal. Hang in there. Continue to eat healthy one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS on making it to onderland! SOME day I will be there to join you! lol..Yesterday I ate probably less than 1000 calories and Im going to try and do the same today and then tomorrow go back to eating more. I'm just trying to see if I can shock my metabolism lol!

    ReplyDelete