Sunday, March 2, 2008

Some inspiration!

As I stated in another post, I have been having a lot of things going on in my personal life. They have really been bringing me down and distracting me from what I was doing. After a lot of long hard thinking lastnight I decided that instead of trying to please everyone else and instead of letting other people bring me down I am going to start working on MYSELF again..mentally AND physically!! That means taking care of myself, eating better and getting active again. I have LOTS of fun things coming up this month and next month and I want to feel better about myself by then! I am ready to start over once again..maybe this time it will last!!

And for some MAJOR inspiration! I want everyone to go check this out! This is just truly amazing! This is a slide show for a 21 year old girl that lost A LOT of weight! Her highest weight was 378 and now she looks like a model! It's amazing! You can tell that it is really her in the face and this is also her myspace page so it's easy to see that it's not just some photo shopped crap! I have no idea how she did it, if she did it on her own or had weight loss surgery. I'm assuming she had some kind of surgery to help with the extra skin but I COULD be wrong because she is very young and her skin is able to snap back easier then older people! I saw this and it just made my jaw drop to the floor! If ANYONE needs some inspiration, go look at this!! It can be you and it can be me! One day!..Also, i am thinking about contacting her and possibly doing a little article on her and find out how she lost all of the weight. Who would be interested in reading that??? Leave me a comment and let me know!!

2 comments:

  1. That would make for a very interesting story! Please do so. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! i think i will try to contact her later this week sometime!!

    ReplyDelete