Monday, March 31, 2008

So-So....

Can't say I have been horrible, but I have not been the best..but I have been doing some kick-ass workouts! I've been trying to put all of my stress and frustration into my workouts and I can feel that it is really having an affect on my muscles! I was pleasantly surprised today when I put on a pair of jeans that used to be sort of snug and today I have to keep pulling them up because they feel like they are falling down! Yay! I have not weighed myself. Just because i know if the numbers on the scale don't go down it will affect me and I don't need any more negativity on my mind right now! I'm going through enough stress and crap right now! I truly do believe that exercise helps a lot with depression and my moods. I am in a totally better mood after having a workout session and when I don't work out I just feel..blah..and lazy!! I really wish I had someone to go to a gym with. I don't want to go by myself but it would be soo nice to have equipment I could work with!

Anyway, today is a short post..I'm just not in the writing "zone" I guess! Sometimes I feel like I am just repeating myself all of the time and that I'm not going anywhere with this! Ugh....

No comments:

Post a Comment