Sunday, March 9, 2008

A GOOD post for once!!

Well, not completely good, but for the most part, GOOD! The problems in my personal life have not improved at all..if anything they have only gotten WORSE! BUT, I'm not letting that hold me back now! I am working on ME and not letting anyone else bring me down! I've done very good this past week! I've eaten healthy and worked out (except for this weekend as we have been very busy). Actually, I think I can count yesterday as a work out. We had some blizzard like conditions in Ohio. We were going to my mothers house to get a few things from her. She lives out in the country and has a really long driveway (it's a 1/4 of a mile long)..well, the driveway didn't look TOO bad so we decided to try heading down it and as soon as we turned in the driveway we got STUCK!..Thankfully a couple of guys pulled over and helped my husband push us out but I walked almost all the way down the driveway to meet my mother to get the things we were there for. It was BITTER cold and windy so I was walking very fast, as fast as I could to get there and back. It makes it even more difficult when you are trying to walk through piles of snow as well! By the time I got back to the car I felt like I was going to have a heart attack. I couldn't breathe and my chest hurt..but it was a damn good workout, none the less..and I didn't have a heart attack! lol

Also, I am about to order THIS DVD:



I am just in love with Jillian Michaels (well not really IN LOVE) but I just love her soo much! She is so passionate about what she does and so compassionate at the same time! There is something about her that I just really like. If I wont the lottery I would try to bribe her into training me atleast for a few weeks..I would be happy with just a few days, lol!..I'm excited about trying out this DVD..I love cardio and it will be nice to have something new to do!!

I did weigh myself on Friday morning. I HAVE gained some weight back BUT not as much as I expected so that put a smile on my face! I will keep everyone updated and will post here as much as possible!!

4 comments:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the dieting and working out. It is hard from one big girl to another, I have been fighting weight issues since I was a kid. You can't always count on the scale to be right, remember that increased muscle mass will make you weight heavier, but it doesn't mean you have gained weight just muscle, and if you are lifting weights, or moving around heavy stuff this is a posiblity.

    Keep it up
    Rachel
    The baked blogger
    http://bakedblog.com

    If you check out my site, search for muffins. I have a lowfat recipe for banana nut muffins. If you are looking for a healthy treat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments! well..except for the spam comment, lol!! im trying to keep my head up but it's just hard with all of the other million things i have going on in my life right now!!

    ReplyDelete