Monday, July 16, 2007

End of Summer Weight Loss Challenge!


Ok, so it's really only the middle of summer but I decided to run this challenge through the end of August! I know yesterday was the first day of our challenge but I was gone most of the day and had no time to post in here! Every time I post about the challenge I'm going to include the little challenge graphic above. Since this is the first week, I'm just going to ask our participants (the mere 3 of us, lol) what your goals are for the week? My goal for the week is being very careful about my portion control! That's my biggest problem! I also have a few things to keep me motivated and to look forward to. August 18th we are going to a big music festival where I will be seeing a lot of old friends that I havent seen in years!!..Then September 1 is another concert where I will be seeing some old friends perform... and the week after that is our friends' wedding! So lots of things to look forward to and to keep me motivated and thinking about along the way! If you have any special things coming up that help keep you motivated you can also tell us about them in your comment! We can do this!!!

--Ok, the banner is kind of hard to read...but it does say "end of summer weight loss challenge" LOL..sorry about that.

6 comments:

  1. My goal is to stay with in my points and exercise 4x's this week. I am pmsing so I know it is going to be really difficult to stay with in my points. I just get so dang blasted hungry. Today is my bday so I will be exercising tomorrow through friday. I am doing well with my points so far. I am saving them up for this evening to enjoy a little indulgence. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!...You can do it with the points. I have the same problem...a never ending appetite during that time of the month! I just feel miserable and hungry! Just fight it off as much as you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I walked around a park in 95 degree weather with long pants on for 30 min!! Yay ME!! How did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey chick! Great job on the weight loss so far. I added you to my blog friends on my site www.carbcrazedchick.com

    Thanks for the comment!!!
    MM*Peanut aka Donella

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry I'm so late commenting. My goal is to simply not hurt myself. It's just one of those weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, walking around in a park in 95 degree heat is definitely exercise!! Good job!..and Peanut I'm glad u stopped by, I'm definitely going to add your blog to my list!!..and Cory..please dont hurt yourself! Ive had weeks like that! It's a good goal for the week, lol!!

    ReplyDelete