Monday, April 9, 2012

Bad Week

I didn't weigh in on Friday and then ended up being gone all day long so didn't do my normal Friday post. Last week was... ok. I just wasn't feeling it last week. I think there comes a point where we grow tired of having to worry about calories and vegetables and carbs and exercise... that was me last week. I felt like I was starving every day.. but most of the time, even though I did eat, I tried to make healthy choices. Since I just wasn't feeling it, I decided not to weigh in because I figured if I didn't lose, it would make me feel worse. Then this weekend I was just horrible. I ate.. and ate.. and then ate some more. I ate so much CRAP yesterday from Easter and my stomach has been hurting ever since I woke up this morning. I know it's from all the junk I had yesterday .. and I know that I DESERVE to feel this bad because of all the junk I crammed into my mouth yesterday. Ugh.... but today is a new day and the start of a new week. Even though it's my birthday, I really doubt that anyone will be getting me a cake, so I don't have to worry about that. I'm going to shock my body back into healthy eating, even with all of the junk laying around the house from Easter. My stomach was hurting so badly that I didn't even work out this morning.. but I'll try to make up for it during the week, it's only Monday. I'm not going to let myself give up that easily! The kids go back to school tomorrow and things will get back to normal. I knew I would have bad weeks like this but I won't let them bring me down. I have to do this.. for me and my family.


No comments:

Post a Comment