Thursday, May 10, 2012

Come On Be Happy!


This conversation happened today on my Facebook page. I almost wanted to laugh when I read that first response. It must be nice to be able to control your own mood because I sure as Hell can't. The person who responded to my post didn't respond back after my other comment. I really get annoyed with the happy go lucky people who think it's so easy to just be happy. Maybe I'm not so much annoyed with them as I am jealous? I mean, I love the feeling of being happy. I wish I could be happy every day and if I could, I would. It's not that simple for anyone who is suffering from any kind of mood disorder. I hate my bad days when I'm angry and hating everyone and everything around me or the depressed days where all I can do is cry about every. single. thing. Life just isn't that simple and yeah I had to roll my eyes at the first response to my post. It is someone from my college that doesn't know much about me at all. No one would choose to be in a bad mood and loathe their own existence, no one. I wish people would think before they open their mouth (or type) because life isn't always as simple for everyone as it may be for you. I also can't control how I respond to someone. Certain things just trigger me and either piss me off or make me cry. It's not something I can help or control nor is it something that someone who has never suffered from something like this will ever understand.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, so, we can't just think of rainbows and sunshine and our mood will be better?!?!

    Haha, I am the other half of the Flab to Fab duo, I don't know if I missed your joining or if you are new BUT we share pretty similar backgrounds and current standings for weight loss. Just wanted to say hey! My mom wasn't a single mom but she struggled with weight, developed an eating disorder and we didn't have a lot of money so we got the grilled cheese/hot dog diet as well. She would bake sweets but since she had an eating disorder she would make us eat them and it let to a chubbo kid and I was bullied and made fun of. To this day I struggle with weight and am just now really trying to conquer my food addictions, slight depression and weight. I just wanted to share with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I joined the group awhile ago, but I'm kinda the quiet one in the group and usually read through the posts but don't always respond, lol!.. I reallllllly wish it were that easy to just be in a good mood every day! THAT would be awesome!! No one would ever be pissed off or have a bad day again!!!

      Delete