Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Pain Is Temporary!

After you have begun incorporating exercise into your daily routine, here is a great workout video that I started out with myself and love! The Biggest Loser workout video #2! I love this DVD because you can pick and choose which workouts you want to do for the day. They have workouts designed for men and women, both. Toning and cardio (high intensity and low intensitvy )exercises along with a warm up exercise to get your muscles all stretched out and ready! Some of the exercise do include a workout ball, but you really don't need it. I love the video because it shows REAL people working out! It has the contestants from the Biggest Loser 2 before they lost all of the weight, so they are all struggling just like me! The DVD also comes with some other features giving some of the contestants personal success stories along with recipes and other great advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment