Thursday, February 14, 2008

Want to make some money?

If you have a blog I have found a great new way to make some extra money! I stumbled across smorty.com. They pay you to review websites and give your honest opinion on your blog! I have just signed up for it so if anyone wants to venture smorty.

There are lots of paid to post companies but I have heard wonderful things about this one! They have lots of advertisers that are willing to pay you to post about their business or website on your blog! I love to write and this get paid to blog site is a great one to start off with!

If you have a business or website of your own you can also join up and pay bloggers to post about you! It's a great and cheap way to get more visits to your site and get the word around about what you are doing! advertise on blogs is a great idea!!

Come on and try it! It can't hurt anything! It's easy and you make extra cash along the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment